Stuart Acker Holt – Director & Producer
Direction and Production
2016 – Present CRUMB.FILM
Founding director of Amsterdam based film production company.
- For The Record [Post Production] (2019) Documentary produced in partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA), featuring scientists, astronauts, philosophers and musicians exploring the legacy of humankind.
- Brouwerij Poesiat en Kater (2019) Commercial for Amsterdam brewery new Canning Line.
- Welcome To The Future (2018) Scripted documentary in association with ID&T following the serendipitous journey of four characters from different walks of life who share a moment of connection on the dance floor.
- I heart Europe (2018) Crowdfunded Documentary retracing the steps of my father Robert Acker Holt, returning to his childhood city of Vienna from which he escaped in 1938 as a Jewish refugee.
- Univé Insurance (2018) Change Management HR film.
- I heart USA (2017) Crowdfunded A film documenting the mood swing that hit New York City on November 8th and 9th in 2016; The day of the US presidential election
- Friendsurance (2016 – ongoing) Video content for HR and marketing at Friendsurance – The peer to peer insurance agency.
- One Thing, Ableton (2016 – ongoing) A Monthly Video Series. Need a quick dose of inspiration? Check out how these artists keep their creativity flowing and try their approaches for yourself.
- Ableton at Funkhaus, Berlin (2016) Documentary produced in partnership with Ableton exploring creative inspiration.
2004-2016 Most Interesting Person (www.themostinterestingperson.com)
Documentary format creating a unique archive connecting people through storytelling, photography and film.
- Philips, campaign for rebrand ‘Sense and Simplicity’ – ‘Innovation. You’ 
- Nokia, Social Media Week feature 
- Sheffield Doc/Fest, Festival film and Stills 
- Van Gogh Museum, Symposium and exhibition ‘Snapshot’ [2011/2012]
- Ballhaus Ost, Berlin Exhibition and screening 
- Sâo Paulo, Crowdfunded city trail 
- L.A. Crowdfunded city trail 
- London, Crowdfunding and Art funded city trail [Ongoing]
2006-present Commercial and Advertising Photography (www.stuartackerholt.com)
Various online and print usage. A selection of clients include:
- José Mourinho, Top Eleven Game (Stills) 
- Lipton Ice, Campaign (Stills) 
- Friendsurance, Brand imagery, Berlin [2013, 2014, 2015]
- NeoCraft, Brand imagery [2012, 2013, 2014]
- Mixmag, Amsterdam Dance Event, Amsterdam 
- Expedia / Metro, Travel Guide, Berlin 
- easyJet, Inflight magazine content, Berlin 
- Fold Food, Brand Imagery, London 
- 47 Ronin, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
- Austenland, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
- easyGym, Brand Imagery, London [2012, 2013]
- Holts Academy, Brand Imagery [2012, 2013]
- Coriolanus, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
- Johnny English Reborn, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
- Perrier, Societé Perrier fashion feature, Berlin 
- Music 20/20, Campaign Imagery, Berlin 
- Kick-Ass, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
- Centurion, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
- Ninja Assassin, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
- The Young Victoria, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
- Stardust, Orchestral Recording Stills, Abbey Road Studios 
2006-2012 Editorial and Corporate Photography
Publishing houses and corporate clients:
- Heineken, James Bond Premiere, Leicester Square 
- Süddeutsche Zeitung, Berlin 
- Deutsche Bank, International 
- Origin Publishing, Various Commissions [2006, 2007, 2008]
- Future Publishing, Various Commissions [2006, 2007, 2008, 2009]
- 220 Triathlon, Various Commissions [2006, 2007, 2008]
- Computer Music, Editorial 
- Future Music, Editorial [2006, 2007, 2008, 2009]
Engagements & Writings
- 2019, The Kindness Book: Co-author of The Kindness book – the book that records and spreads acts of kindness, currently being trialled in over 600 schools across Europe, translated into six languages. Created in dedication to Robert Acker Holt. See https://www.thekindnessmovement.uk/
- 2019, SALTO: Radio Guest
- 2018, Anne Frank Stichting. Voice of the anti-Prejudice and Stereotypes campaign
- 2017, Creative Mornings: Audience Takes The Stage
- 2015, TEDx Munich: The Most Interesting Person
- 2013, The Short Six Foot Tall Man: Biographical Children’s book about a boy escaping Nazi Austria
- 2013, Slow Travel Berlin: Farewell to the C/O Berlin
- 2006, DJ Mag: Format Wars
- 2015, Lilliane, biographical documentary film about Nazi period
- 2011, Manfred, biographical documentary film about Nazi period
- 2009, Robert Acker Holt, biographical documentary film about Nazi period
Associate Lecturer, Chichester University
- 2008-2010, Lecturer, film music, music technology
2001-2002 University of Newcastle upon Tyne
- MA, Music
1998-2001 University of Newcastle upon Tyne
- BA, Music
1994-1996 King Alfred School
- A-Level, Music, English (lit), Theater Studies
1989-1994 Highgate school for boys
- GCSE, 9 subjects